Monday, October 3, 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm Christina and I'll be sharing my latest obsessions I have in the worlds of music, art, and fashion. Here are some of my inspirations:
1) Travel
2) MUSIC
3) Latin America
4) Art Nouveau

I will be graduating with a Bachelors degree in Apparel Merchandising next year, and hope to move to NYC. I want to pursue a career in fashion that links to social justice - I am very passionate about helping others and improving our current global situation. I love bicycling, hiking, film, art, music, fashion, travel, and learning about other cultures.

Here are some of MY FAVORITE FALL items :
OLIVER PEOPLES "SHELDRAKE" GLASSES

NUDE/CAMEL COLORED WEDGES by Steve Madden

VEDA 'MAX' LEATHER JACKET - comes in grey, camel, blk, and dk brown


STATEMENT PIECES THAT ARE BRIGHTLY COLORED W/PSYCHEDELIC & GRAPHIC
PRINTS

CRYSTAL & PRISM JEWELRY BY UNEARTHEN

ALEXANDER WANG "DIEGO" BUCKET BAG


CURRENTLY PLAYING:
 
 LITTLE DRAGON  "RITUAL UNION" (TENSNAKE REMIX) 2011

 
THE SMITHS "THIS NIGHT HAS OPENED MY EYES" 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment